|Country Home Real Estate Inc. Has Partnered with
ABBA LOSS MITIGATION,LLC
What is a short sale? A short sale happens when a property is sold for less than what is owed. The lender holding the mortgage agrees to take less than the mortgage payoff amount.
Many folks are finding themselves in a situation whereby they are unable to afford their mortgage payments. In that instance, a short sale may be a good alternative to a foreclosure.
Reasons why people choose a short sale:
- Can be less damaging to one's credit than a forclosure
- Stops collection calls from the mortgage company
- Can save the embarrassment of having a sherif sign on the property.
- No foreclosure notice printed in the newspaper
- A short sale may take months to accomplish
- Being pro-active in resolving the matter is usually much less stressful than just letting a foreclosure happen